Náplň Vaší pracovní pozice.:
Currently we are looking for DB Specialist interested in working in the start-up environment with the backing of a global company to develop business applications that will impact employees and customers throughout the world.
Company is participating in the development and launch of mobile applications, connecting with backend SAP through Azure Cloud Platform.
At the moment, the priority is to improve the performance and tune the Database to allow for a smoother experience for the end user.
We’re looking for strong, independent DBAs who can help solving performance issues and additionally participate in design and development of stored procedures.
Jack of all trades? That’s what we want!
• Troubleshooting for performance issues, fixing performance issues.
• High focus on identifying potential bottlenecks to avoid additional performance issues.
• Designing new stored procedures and database design for future functionalities.
• Testing, implementation, and installation of new/improved systems or product upgrades.
• Logical and Physical database design (any tool, any DB version).
• Participation in data modelling for new functionalities.
• Participation in projects where Agile Methodologies were used (Scrum is a +).
• Advanced level of English (written and spoken, English on daily basis).
• SQL Server trouble shooting.
• Performance and Tuning on complex queries and SQL Server Programming.
• SQL Server Developing experience (Stored Procedures, Triggers, Complex Database Scripting).
• Proved Senior experience working on Projects using MS SQL Server.
• Experience on data integration projects from different Data Sources.
• Experience in Testing, implementation, installation of new/improved systems or product upgrades and scripting construction for these activities.
• Experience in working and collaborating with Application Developers and Integration Specialists.
• Collaboration and work with other Data Architects.
• Logical and Physical Data Modeling and Design as Data Architect based on business requirements (non an Specific Modeling tool or Database).
• Proved experience working with GIT.
• Proved experience working on OLTP Projects as a Data Architect.
Nice to have
- Experience on Cloud Computing – Platform as a Service (Azure SQL Databases)
- Experience on Agile Development projects
- Installing, configuring, upgrading and maintaining databases (SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2014) (Azure SQL Databases)
- Performance monitoring, tuning and troubleshooting (SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2014) (Azure SQL Databases)
- Experience with distributed databases