Náplň Vaší pracovní pozice.:
- Developing enterprise, business-oriented web services APIs.
- Keep track of services versioning (IBM based API connected to .NET assemblies and in Azure).
- Development and Deployment of functional assemblies in Visual Studio 2015 (C#) on Cloud environment (Azure is a +).
- Codes maintenance.
- Maintain continuous communication and collaborative development with different countries (Mexico, India).
- Follow & practice company Agile Methodologies (Scrum is a +).
- Advanced level of English (written and spoken, using English on daily basis);
- 3+ years of work experience on similar position;
- Experience in Design and Development of REST Services, Web APIs with ASP .NET WEB API Framework;
- Proven experience with .NET Framework 4 and beyond, Design Patterns, MVC is a Must;
- Deep Understanding of C#, Reflection, LINQ, Entity Framework;
- Use of TFS or VSTS with TFVC, GIT, Bitbucket;
- Deep understanding of HTTP, SOAP, REST, XML, JSON;
- Experience with any ORM framework;
- Proven experience with OOP concepts and SOLID;
- Clear understanding of data interchange format or data transfer format (JSON, XML)
- Experience with Transact-SQL, SQL, Queries, Stored Procedures, Optimization, SQL Management Studio;
- Strong knowledge of system architecture and Web-based applications;
- Solid understanding of software development life cycles;
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development;
- Working experience within globally distributed multi-cultural teams and cross-region projects;
- Good teamwork and communications skills.
Nice to have
- Experience with Entity Framework;
- Experience with Cloud environment (Azure), Azure API App Services;
- Experience with MongoDB, Non-SQL Databases or DocumentDB related projects;
- Experience with SonarQube (only user experience);
- Experience with IBM WebSphere Service Registry and Repository products;
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Hipchat.