Náplň Vaší pracovní pozice.:
We do have multicultural team of higly skilled specialists, taking care of all environments for external and internal customers. Team is dedicated for having fun with all Linux, UNIX and server HW and we are currently looking for candidate who can fulfill this skillset:
- Maintenance of patching, deployment of new servers, troubleshooting, incident solving.
- Closely cooperating with other departments regarding networking, storage and application/platform support.
- Participating on design, build and new projects.
- Continuous improvement of current environments (internal and external customers), automation of common tasks.
- Creation of documentation and use cases for 1st/2nd level support.
- 1+ year of Experience with Linux in enterprise environment is mandatory.
- Experience with RHEL/CentOS and SLES
- Experience with AIX or Solaris is good to have.
- Experience with HP Blades (c7000, c3000), VirtualConnect Manager is must.
- Maintenance of firmware for whole enclosures (blades, VC, OA modules), server profiles, networks.
- Experience with Cisco UCS (blades, rack servers, UCS manager, Fabric Interconnects).
- Experience with maintenance of firmware for whole UCS environment, server profiles, networks.
- Experience with Fujitsu Primergy BladeSystem (BX400, BX600, BX900) and internal Fujitsu switches is big plus.
- Language: English is must. Czech and German is plus
Co Vám za to nabízíme:
- International reliable and successful company.
- Friendly team, modern environment.
- Mobile phone, notebook.
- 5 weeks of holidays.
- Meal vouchers.
- Contribution to the pension fund.