Náplň Vaší pracovní pozice.:
Currently we are looking for IIB Developer” interested in working in a start-up environment with the backing of a global company to develop business applications that will impact employees and customers throughout the world. We are searching for talented people with an entrepreneurial spirit with a taste for international environments.
- Ensures: The correct development of services aligned to business requirements using Service Oriented architecture and canonical models approach.
- Responsibility for: Development of reusable services and APIs.
- Min tasks of this role: Develop, Deploy and Support services and APIs.
- Analyzes: Service designed by the service design team and technical requirements and implications on developing the service.
- Coordinates: His work with his working team and the tasks given in a timeframe.
- Experience in service development using IBM Integration Bus (IIB).
- Minimum 2 years experience with API Management Technologies (IBM Bluemix, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Amazon WebServices).
- Must have proven proven experience with SOA ESB tools (IBM, Mule, Oracle)
- Must have been involved actively in two(minimum) implementations using IBM Integration Bus (IIB).
Technical and Experience Requirements:
- Must have proven experience with RESTful and SOAP services
- Must have proven experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- (Nice to have) proven experiences with SAP integration.
- (Nice to have) proven experience with IBM Secure Gateway/DataPower
- (Nice to have) proven experience with IBM IBM Websphere Service Registry and Repository (WSRR) products.
- (Nice to have) proven experience with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence)
- (Nice to have) proven experience working on Agile projects