Náplň Vaší pracovní pozice.:
Currently we are looking for Dynamics Senior Consultant interested in working in a start-up environment with the backing of a global company to develop business applications that will impact employees and customers throughout the world. We are searching for talented people with an entrepreneurial spirit with a taste for international environments.Senior Consultant will be responsible for ensuring a successful solution is delivered on-time and on-budget and that the customers’ expectations are exceeded - quality and consistency is a must!
- Work with Client and project teams to define functional requirements and document solution design.
- Specify and convey requirements for custom code, integrations, and custom reports to development team and test completed solutions.
- Perform installation, configuration, integration, testing, training, documentation and support for Dynamics CRM solutions.
- Manage project scope, timeline, budget, and project deliverables.
- Execute implementation projects.
- 5+ years’ experience with business process analysis and documentation
- 3+ years Customer Relationship Management (CRM) implementation experience with Microsoft CRM
- 3+ years’ experience performing CRM data migrations, end-user training, design specification creation, and system
- CRM certifications and MS Dynamics CRM certifications highly desirable
- Candidates must exhibit a high level of professionalism and be able to complete a variety of project tasks in a timely and
- efficient manner
- Strong Project Management skills
- Excellent written, presentation, and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, business, or equivalent