Náplň Vaší pracovní pozice.:
Would you prefer small, international company with TOP projects from German customers? Do you speak only English? Do you prefer sit in Prague, has a informal environment with personal attitude and firendly very good skilled team? Do you like travelling to Germany?
We are currently looking for an experienced PHP CMS developer or Junior PHP developer for company in Prague.
The company has different projects from Czech and German customers. First project is for the client - growing e-commerce company. You will work in a team of highly skilled
php developers that pushes internet & mobile experiences to the next level.
You will influence the technologies, frameworks and approaches to delivery
and thrive when faced with new challenges to constantly improve our client’s
cooperation: contractor(prefffered) , HPP possible
Salary: dependś on the candidate preferecies
Project: long-therm position, long therm different projects under the company
Duties: PHP (CMS) development on different projects, long therm position!
Do you feel you have what it takes to launch innovative features to a global
audience? Can you bring extra value to the table while having fun and
● Easy, communicative and outgoing personality
● some experience in php development
● Basic knowledge about working with CMS in general
● Basic knowledge about Apache RewriteRules.
● General frontend knowhow: HTML, CSS and JS (JQuery)
● Basic unix commands (grep, awk, sed, …) for deployment, log file analysis,
● Ability to understand complex business logic in legacy systems
● Nice to have: basic knowledge about Capistrano for deployment process
Co Vám za to nabízíme:
● Challenging projects and agile development processes
● Pleasant and positive working environment, awesome breakfasts and all you candrink coffee
● Praguebased but with the possibility of training and work in Hamburg
● dynamic projects, skilled developers team
● good location in Prague
● using English every day
● start by agreement/asap
● participating on the projects from Czech and German customers - Munich