Náplň Vaší pracovní pozice.:
We are looking for Project manager/Solution delivery manager for an international company based in Plzeň.
• Ensures and reviews the estimation of work effort required by the GC (Global Centre Pilsen) to deliver requested outcomes in a specific customer project/ program as input to the overall project estimation.
• Develops SLA's for GC delivery, negotiates and agrees upon with project management, taking into account project objectives/ deliverables, availability and capability of GC resources.
• Defines a GC delivery plan related to a specific customer project and assures the definition of multiple work stream plans if applicable, in line with SLA's in order to have a sound basis for measuring progress and appropriate levels of ' sign off'
• Manages project performance and risks against project plan and SLA's, including the change management process and initiates ' timely 'remedial' actions, SLA changes and escalations and ensures the formal handover of the solution.
• Drives and controls the cost budget of the GC delivery project including forecasting, ensures accurate and timely reporting of status and delta's to project/ program management and GC head
• Takes appropriate actions to comply to the budget keeping in mind other key performance criteria
• Manages all stakeholders of GDC delivery project, acting as the key escalation point on behalf of GC delivery
• Timely identifies and resolves conflicts aimed at mutual beneficial outcomes and sustainable relationships
• Ensures the execution of work reviews, quality audits and service level monitoring, providing insight and reports to relevant stakeholders of area
• Adheres to existing delivery processes and methods and provides suggestions contributing to continuous improvement of quality and efficiency of GC processes
• Manages all human resources assigned to the GC Delivery team, in alignment with line management
• Agrees performance objectives, monitors and addresses (under) performance on a regular basis in a way the delivery team is focused, engaged and performing according
• Previous experience on a similiar position - at least 5 years in IT sector
• English for daily usage
• Willingness to travel - approximately 25-30% of the working time when needed
• Possesses a general understanding of the business processes, trends and solution domains within retail or banking industries
• Understands customers’ future business and technical needs and finds ways to address them successfully
• Does not accept the status quo and persistently finds ways to make things better
• Imposes challenging, but realistic goals to significantly improve delivery
Co Vám za to nabízíme:
- Unique opportunity to develop and grow in global leading international IT company
- Mixed international community
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Pension contribution
- Public transport contribution
- International projects and assignments
- Location in the modern building in the city center of Pilsen