Náplň Vaší pracovní pozice.:
I am currently looking for Storage NetApp Engineer for one international company in Prague.
Provide 2nd level support of storage and backup systems:
- NetApp running C-mode and Data OnTap
- OnCommand Unified Manager
- NetApp snap backup tools
- Commvault Simpana
- Handle Incident, Problem and Change management tickets in accordance with SLAs.
- Participate in 3rd level projects aimed on improvements of existing storage and backup environments and design, development and build of new ones.
- Developing technical documentation for supported technologies.
- Work with vendor support to resolve incidents and perform root cause analysis.
- 2nd level support on-call duty in non-business hours
- NetApp administrator with 3+ years of practical experience on NetApp Data OnTap 7-mode and C-mode (NCDA or NCIE level).
- Administration knowledge of OnCommand Unified Manager.
- Administration knowledge of disk-to-disk replication/backup methods.
- Administration knowledge SnapDrive and Snap Manager and Commvault Simpana products.
- Experience in Performance analysis and Troubleshooting.
- Understanding of protocols used in NAS/SAN environments.
- Knowledge and experience in commonly used ethernet/network/internet protocols.
- Technical knowledge of common operating systems and virtualization technologies.
- Optionally Programing in PowerShell, Perl or BASH.
- Optionally knowledge of SAN based on Brocade technologies and FlexPod.
- Experience in providing 2nd level (optionally 3rd level) ICT operations work.
- Willingness to perform on-call support.
- Good communication skills and ability to efficiently work in a multinational teams.
- Experience in working in an ITIL oriented company is a plus.
- Willingness to travel on short business trips abroad.
- Bachelor\'s degree in ICT or corresponding experience in respective field.
- Very good command of both spoken and written English.
- German language skills are a plus.
- Certifications related to the requested skills are a plus.
Co Vám za to nabízíme:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- meal vouchers
- pension contribution
- public transport contribution
- international projects and assignments